Though cigarette smoking rates are declining in the United States, they are increasing in many other countries, making COPD a global health issue.
- Introduction to the High-Flow Nasal Cannula
- Decreasing COVID-19 Patient Risk and Improving Operator Safety with the AIROD® During Endotracheal Intubation
- Keep the PEEP with SOKET!
- Cigarette Smoke Can Reprogram Cells in Your Airways, Causing COPD to Hang On after Smoking Ends
- Asthma: Pathophysiology and Prehospital Management
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway auscultate basic airway BiPAP BLS capnography Coniotomy COPD coronavirus COVID-19 CPAP Cricothyrotomy dyspnea Emergency Emphysema EMS EMT endotracheal intubation ETCO2 Featured Articles HEMS History Intubation naloxone Naso-Flo noninvasive ventilation OPA opioid overdose Oxygen Paramedic Peep Prehospital Pulmodyne Pulmodyne News Respiratory Smoking Surgical tips and tricks Ventilation video Vital Signs work of breathing